Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nails!

As I've said before, I was a little leery of letting my beautiful acrylic, french manicured nails go bye bye. However, I'm starting to think that this may have been a fantastic decision! Not only am I able to save an extra $40 and hour and a half of my time every month, just look at all of the beautiful colors I picked up at Target this weekend. (The Target that they just built literally RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET from my house. Fabulous or disaster? I haven't quite decided yet...)


Only $21 for all 6! OK... I splurged a whopping $7.50 on the pink glitter. But wouldn't you too?!?!

And after a little Pinterest inspiration, this is what I came up with:

I painted my toes the pretty blue color above, but I didn't figure anyone would want to see my feet on here. Now, if I only I can stop biting these real (and might I add beautiful) nails!

2 comments:

Sara Elizabeth said...

You're going to get seriously addicted!! I get all of mine from Sally's, they have China Glaze at a really good price and tons of colors :)

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

I love that Essie glitter color!!!