Thursday, March 29, 2012

Tasty Thursday Anyone?

I've said it before, but I'm just LOVING the website skinnytaste.com! I have been dedicated to Weight Watchers for three weeks now, and Skinny Taste is really helping me make healthy but filling meals for Antonio and I. And the best part is the points are RIGHT THERE on the recipe!

Like I said this weekend, I've been having a really hard time satisfying my sweet tooth throughout the first few weeks of WW. I found a recipe for Super Moist Low Fat Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Glaze.



Now, I love a good cupcake. In fact, Antonio's mom emails me groupons and deals for cupcake bakeries all the time. This cupcake used pumpkin puree and instant pudding mix in place of oil and eggs. Even though this gave them a bit of a strange, gooey (not in a good way) texture, the taste of chocolate is definitely still there. Definitely a good substitute for my sweet tooth anytime!

My next adventure in healthy baking (is that even a real thing? will be Pink Lemonade Confetti Cupcakes!

No comments: