Sunday, April 8, 2012

Week FIVE!

Is this really the start of my FIFTH week of Weight Watchers?!?! Although I must say, that during my time with Lauren in Savannah (more on that later this week!) I may have cheated a little. OK, I may have almost completely forgotten about points altogether for five glorious days.

And I must say, even though it was just FIVE measly little days, it has been much harder than expected to get back on track now that I'm home! Which is probably accounting for the fact that I'm only down .5 pounds this week. Biggest Loser starts this week at school with a big CA$H reward for whoever loses the largest percentage of weight! Hopefully that will be a good motivation to get myself back on track.

Anyway, here is my weigh in picture for this week... I'm BARELY starting to see a TEENSY little change. What do you all think?

1 comment:

Miss Southern Prep said...

Congrats on your weight loss! But oh my gosh, I bet everything in Savannah was totally worth it! I love Southern food, and anytime my family goes to Charleston, I gain weight from all of the shrimp and grits I eat haha! Hope you have a great week!