The first one applies mostly to IB - PYP teachers. These are kid friendly cards giving the definition of the 10 learner profile traits. Although these are intended for IB teachers, I think that they are honestly not only great vocabulary for kids, but also character traits that every learner should strive for! You'd be amazed at how quickly kids pick up on these traits!! Scroll down for the link!
As I've said, this is my first year teaching first grade. Up until now, I had worked only with 3rd graders! This means A LOT of changes for me - including adding a WORD WALL to my classroom! So, of course, I had to create some cute alphabet letters like the ones below:
Click here for full set of printable alphabet cards!
And finally, I used these GREAT genre labels that I found via the Clutter Free Classroom, added some kid friendly definitions and shrunk them to the size of a flash card.
I think that's all for me for now - I'm pretty new to this whole freebie thing. But I think I like it! I can't wait to see what you all post - so don't forget to link up over at Blog Hoppin' to share!!








4 comments:
The link for your genres isn't working. It takes me to the TPT location but when clicking on the download button it indicates invalid file. Let me know if it can get fixed. Thanks!
I would love your genre signs but I can't get them to work. Any ideas? Thanks.
Megan
mhorman@north-cedar.k12.ia.us
Hey ladies. Sorry for the problems I'm new to TpT! Megan ill email them to you as soon as I can. Kathleen if you send me you email address I can forward them on to you!!! Sorry again!!!
Thank you for all of these great *freebies*. I love them all. =)
I am happy to be your newest follower. If you get the chance, I would love for you to hop over and visit me. =)
Heather
Heather's Heart
Post a Comment